Music Banter - View Single Post - First Line Game
Thread: First Line Game
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
khfreek
What a guy

1. Controlling my feelings for too long, controlling my feelings for too long, forcing our darkest souls to unfold, forcing our darkest souls to unfold...
2. Are you such a dreamer to put the world to rights? I'll stay home forever... dac
3. Came back to doubt yourself, but broke in two. They find it punctual, with idle tooth. I'll find something, to shake by the roots... FaSho
4. I ain't happy, I'm feelin' glad, I got sunshine in a bag, I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on crash_override
5. Where are we? What the hell is going on? The dust has only just began to form crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling...
6. Living in the blur of "id", between the ego and the guilt. Everyone is hiding something ugly, I cant say that they're alone in it!
7. Woman you know I love you, woman you know just how I feel...You try to tell me that you don't know, when I know you know the deal... FaSho
8. No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore it's your turn to take a seat, we're settling, the final score... FaSho
9. Far far far away way, people heard him say say, I will find a way way, there will come a day day, something will be done...
10. A jail cell is freedom, from the pain in my home, hatred passed on, passed on and passed on... FaSho

A few tough ones in there.

Last edited by khfreek; 03-17-2009 at 03:06 PM.
khfreek is offline   Reply With Quote