Music Banter - View Single Post - 2012
Thread: 2012
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #80 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey Boozer View Post
Less poor doesn't mean not poor.
Unless he hands them a $100,000 check yearly they're going to be poor until this recession is over and they can start moving towards a better life. By giving them a tax cut he's improving their situation and allowing them an increase in their quality of life. Would you rather he keep operating under the Bush tax policy and have them pick up the richest slack?

Quote:
Jesus is coming.

And on that note of exhausted sarcasm, running on 3 hours of sleep... I am done with this. Because I can't win, because Ethan is always right and always will be. There is no more to be argued, I've said my piece and as you've said, this is an internet forum. I don't feel the need to cite my paranoias, or prove them to you. Everything is theory, and no one can ever be truly correct about a theory, unless something clearly comes true in black and white.
What's funny about you sarcastically mocking Christians for believing Jesus is coming back is your theories (more like unsubstantiated claims) are just as unrealistic and silly. Gravity is a theory. The world will end in 2012 is not.

Quote:
And as far as idolizing Stalin... just because I'm reading an amusing historical satire about him? Because I enjoy history and seek more? Because I feel bad that he was beaten viciously as a child and raised by a violent alcoholic? I don't idolize Stalin, I just see what others don't in him.
Oh you're so new age.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote