Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica or Megadeth
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 09:51 AM   #38 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

What is remarkable is that they never will be legends. For all you people who came here to bash Metallica, let me remind you how revered each band is in Metal.

Awhile back, Mustaine said he wanted to unite the Metal community. Then Tom Aroyo (who is decidedly Metal) came out and said, "Im all for uniting the metal community, but Dave Mustaine is not the man to do it, even Hetfeild could do it better than him, and that says alot"

See, No one really think their legends even within their own genre. ANd its because they pussed out and made risk for the sole purpose of selling records. You don't option a song to professional wrestling and still keep metal cred.

End your paltry discussion of who is better, the surrmounting evidence that you're all saying Megadeth to rage against the norm is disgusting. I don't care if you pull that opinion crap. If you liked metal, then the catalouge of Metallica would be superior to Megadeth, if you wanted to look credible on some internet board, then you'd say Megadeath. Say what you want here, but know that at least half of you are lying.