Music Banter - View Single Post - Muzic forums
Thread: Muzic forums
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
under
Account Disabled

The only reason i continualy bring it up is because you obviously have a bit of power over at the other forum to get the spammers to stop spamming our site. Not that it's a big deal for you, but you could just stop it if you really wanted to. And by the way, nobody at our forum has directly attacked you whatsoever, that i know of. So drop that. i'm only willing to let this go once YOU get your fellow posters at the other forum to stop posting at our forum. I'm not enjoying this anymore than you are. But i'm also not just going to drop it because you feel like we should. you shouldn't have spammed us in the first place. boo hoo you got banned, go cry me a river and GET over it. Because getting banned from a music site is really not that big of a deal. And you made it a big deal by influencing the spamming. Now, you're telling me to go away, when you have the influence to stop the spammers from plotting to spam our site. They will listen to you more than they will listen to me. but now, you seem to be so caught up in your own lies that you don't give a damn about anybody but yourself, and that is completely and utterly selfish. You should get over yourself before you go attacking other people.