Music Banter - View Single Post - Muzic forums
Thread: Muzic forums
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #53 (permalink)
under
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
And for the record, you newbs have done nothing constructive since you got here. No worthwhile posts, just trolling and starting arguments with established members here. While this behavior might be tolerated on other forums we don't appreciate you coming here and using it as a social networking site for your benefit.
This is exactly what we were trying to say about what they were doing at our forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
because i know what i'm talking about. First you dodge my question why why lg was demodded and banned. Then you say that i didn't contribute to the site except for in the lounge, even though i made a thread that made it to 1000 posts in 1 month. Not to mention the other 20 threads i made that were somewhat popular. And i did post in the music sections, that's why you were bitching about me stating my opinions in the MCR thread, ect. So all of what you are saying is bs. I win, realize that.
Most of the posts consisted of arguments and disagreements, i hardly see that as an accomplishment. But you can just keep thinking that all you want.