Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that make me want to headbutt everything
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #36 (permalink)
PinkCigarette
Chase for 28

Oh man, do I ever hate Skins. One of the most retarded shows and trends ever.

On the racist issue, the problem now is, it's gotten to the point where minorites get what they want because if they don't come out as the "winner" of a situation, they'll just call you a racist and everyone will look at you like you're a piece of ****.

There was a situation here about a year ago where an Indian man was pulled over and ticketed because he wasn't wearing a helmet while riding his motorcycle, which is the law here, because he wears a turban. He said that the officers were discriminating against him.

I just shook my head in disgust. I mean, discrimination? This idiot was pleading for the country to allow Indian men to wear their turbans while riding their motorcycles and not helmets while all other races had to wear helmets. It just gets that ridiculous.

Not sure what ended up happening with that case but what a complete joke. You get caught breaking the law so people are discriminating against you? Get the hell out of here with that BS. If you don't like the law here, leave. It's really that simple.

I am in an interracial relationship so I have seen the lame attitudes of white people and how easy it is to throw out racist comments but it gets completely stupid when a minority can easily pull the race card out of their pocket whenever they want to get their way. They want racism to go away yet they can't even let it go.