Music Banter - View Single Post - Review An Album In An Unhelpful Way
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy

Radiohead - Kid A

Umm so I think Radiohead forgot how to make music. This album is just a bunch of bleeps and bloops. It starts off with a track where Tom's voice is all messed up in the second half. The second track is like a robot talking or something. The third track isn't bad for a bit, but then this part comes in with all of these horns and stuff and it doesn't even sound like music. Follow it up with a whiney track and a track with a bunch of just... noise. The sixth track isn't bad... it kinda sounds like their old stuff i guess. Then you have a boring track where you can't really understand Tom. Next is this techno song that belongs on a club mix. Close the album out with another boring song and a super whiney song which ends in like 4 minutes of silence? I don't know what they were trying to do with this album but they messed up big time. Tom's lyrics don't make any sense, and there's barely any guitar. I thought this was a rock and roll band? Ed Obrian should probably just leave the band, it doesn't appear that he was used on this album. Johnny Greenwood used to be one of my favorites, but now, not so much. So much for being the British Nirvana...

dac is offline   Reply With Quote