Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #45 (permalink)
Schredds
Special K

I think the lack of punishment from parents unto their children in this day an age has created children and young adults that have no morals and no ****ing respect for anything or anyone, kids nowadays are running wild and doing anything they want because they know there isnt going to be any reprocussions. I think parents should spank their kids if they are getting out of line and instill a lil bit of healthy fear in them, just to remind them that life isnt a free ride and that you cant get away with anything and that they need to learn a little bit of respect. My parents spanked me and I am perfectly fine with that. Alot of parents nowadays have no balls whatsoever and are scared that their kids wont love them or respect them if they spank them or punish them, which is absolutely ass backwards, raising a child in my opinion is alot like raising a dog, if you let the dog do whatever it want and never punish or give it a smack for stepping out of line what do you think is going to happen??? Exactley, the dog is going to piss and **** all over the floor, tear up you furniture and get into everything it is not supposed. Now, parent that beat their kids and abuse their kids, thats a whole different story, that is completely unacceptable, and they should pay BIG TIME for that type of behavior.
Schredds is offline   Reply With Quote