Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #95 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schredds View Post
Right on!, yoga in a heated room?....wild. Thats gotta be quite the workout especialy for burning fat. Ive read some articles on yoga and it seems to be quite the workout and a great way to stay toned and in shape and keep a low % of bodyfat, which is always nice! Hey, if where you do yoga has any weights at all you should just do a little bit of light lifting before or after or even on the days you dont do yoga if you are looking for a bit of tone, you must be in good shape as is it so it wouldnt take much to add some definition to you body, or even get some light weights for at home and just work on it at home, thats always easy, then that way you wont get scared by the machines either,
yea,....that is what i should do
i've also thought of pickin a belly dancein class for my abs, but so that they will be nice and toned but not six packish,.....i need to tone but i think girls should maintain a softness too,...you know what i mean?
and yea,...yoga in a heated room,....its great,...it is really good for fat burning and creating 'lean' look

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote