Music Banter - View Single Post - Sluts of MusicBanter, Unite and Take Over
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #320 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
I don't understand you. I really don't. Maybe i'm old fashion, and it's not that I don't believe in having sex, I have it like 2 times a day, it's just why are you so cavalier about it?

You sound like one of those sorority girls at my college who sleep with a new frat guy every night. And I mean those girls are awesome to hang out with, they're some of my best friends, but not one single guy thinks about her with any respect at all.

I mean you where basically called a whore, and you seem perfectly fine with it.

*just so you know, I don't personally have a problem with you at all, i think you're a nice person and your posts make me laugh sometimes, but your thought pattern about guys is very different than mine, and i'm just trying to figure it out.
first i'm drinking,...however i dont feel that i'm exactly caviler round here about my sex life,...i am however, extremely open with my sexuality if asked,...i see no reason not to be,...sex is healthy,....whatever

the funny thing that most people dont know about me is despite my sexual prowess, i'm extreamly triditional

so i guess i dont really know how to make you understand what it is you dont understand,....if you have the time, which you might not, i'll answer any questions you have directly

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe