Music Banter - View Single Post - Sluts of MusicBanter, Unite and Take Over
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 10:46 PM   #350 (permalink)
Roygbiv
marquee moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
some girls get a kick out of being the object of male sexuality, not necessarily by being promiscuous but just flirtatious. i personally know quite a few and i tend to stay away from them (or at least try not to satiate their ever-inflating ego). why?

1) they don't respect themselves or the people that make advances on them. i'll see girls that love showing their boobs during beer pong games and i know that they don't respect whatever man they go home to.

2) they're extremely immature and insincere about their sexuality. there is no level of intimacy or ability to get close to these girls, no matter what sexual experience you may have had with her.

i'm not talking about anybody here personally (so please savannah don't take this as an attack on your lifestyle), but i know girls like this and there is no level of satisfaction that can be achieved by being with them.
Gotcha.

I had a girl like that ask me if I had a big one 'cause I had a shaved head and "all the guys with shaved heads have big ****s." I gave her one of those "yes or no, would you like to find out" answers until i realized that future me would regret the herpes.