Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:45 AM   #52 (permalink)
Schredds
Special K

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Ah, that explains why I have no morale, no respect and don't understand consequences for my actions. I should've been slapped more as a kid. Thanks for making sense of it for me.

Seriously, rarely have I ever felt so ignored in a thread. Is anyone reading posts here? Noone has responded to a single point I've made in this thread so far.

I read all of the posts in this thread and I couldnt care less what any study says, the simple fact of the matter is a spanking for something isnt going to do any damaged to their life and isnt going to harm a child mentaly provided the child is sat down and explained to what he/she did wrong and that he/she is loved and that this is only a result of a mistake, and then consoled once again after words, I believe that getting spanked for time to time will help mold a child into a better more respective person as they grow older I dont care what any goddamn study says! There is a fine line between beating/abuse and a spanking, you need to mold you child into a respectable human being when he/she gets older, that is your job, and I believe spanking is a nessesary tool. A parent should never instill in their child to be scared of him or her but to be careful what actions he/she takes in life, and that there ae consequences for bad/wrong behavior, simple as that. And taking a bowl of ice cream away after dinner or taking their playstation out of their room for a week isnt gonna do ****.
Schredds is offline   Reply With Quote