Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #420 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
Mod cheating, are we?

I love Fallout3.
I did my first runthrough as linear as possible just to get through it. I was a damn saint. Ran after my dad the whole way. Barely discovered anything, my guns were all busted. Only side-quests I attempted were some of Moira's annoying quests in Megaton.

I started on my second runthrough, evil, haven't gotten far yet though. I betrayed Megaton and rigged the nuke and blew that place to high heaven, then got a pad at Tenpenny Tower. I'll actually do some plundering. Maybe start slave trading.

I'm going to do a third game as neutral, and that will be where I go and discover every possible area of the game. I hate having to pay attention to a plot when I'm discovering. I like my third game to be free-roaming.

Can't wait to get my computer back so I can play it again.
No cheating, just jacking up those particular skills as well as finding the right bobble heads

Neutral is the way to go in that game, especially when you're a high enough level to get the Impartial Meditation Perk, +30 points in speech as long as you stay neutral. Since I had already tagged that particular skill at the beginning of the game it pushed me to like 95 by the time I was able to get it. Then it was just a matter of finding "Lying: Congressional Style" books laying around, and because I have the Comprehension Perk I get +2 for every book read, instead of +1.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote