Music Banter - View Single Post - Attention n00bs
Thread: Attention n00bs
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
PinkCigarette
Chase for 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Well as I said, the report button is there for you to use it and bring the mods' attention to what you consider problematic behavior. It's up to them to rule on the issue in the end. I may be in the minority that actually uses it but I used to be a mod and would have appreciated it if more members had done the same. I figure it makes their jobs a bit easier.
I use it and I also report via PM anything that I think needs a look at.

Quote:
As for what you think is and is not appropriate behavior, we obviously disagree, but as I said, it's up to the mods and I think they side with me on this one. You unnecessarily added fuel to the fire.
When did I say anything about my behaviour being right? I never did but I hardly doubt the two posts I made were really anything that would bring someone to tears, nor was it any worse than what said person was saying to other people. I have no issue with this person and I wont get into anything further about it but I said what was on my mind, just like they did.

Quote:
That would be me again. I just think it's rather backwards for you to try and establish yourself by being a cunt.
Yet another example of what I was talking about.

I have contributed quite well to this forum but you seem to be stuck on two posts that I made last night that didn't even come across that badly. No swear words, no name calling, just a basic "you love yourself too much" summary.

I don't have an issue with her, I hardly even know her, but it seems like, based on her posts, she thinks she is better than everyone else. I think it's rather stupid to have to be a member for a certain amount of time to be able to share that opinion. Unlike most people here, I don't look at dates that people joined. It has nothing to do with sharing an opinion. I'm sure she's a nice girl but she didn't come across that way last night and she isn't fully to blame because a lot of people jumped on her. I said my part and left. Other people kept going. I based my opinion on her posts just like people base their opinion of me on my two posts. It goes both ways but it seems wrong of me to assume she is the way she appeared last night but it's okay for two minor posts of mine to be a full judgement of my character. Again, I am sure the only reason it's a real problem is because I am new. If someone older had said it, it would be either followed or just plain funny.

I generally like the population of people here, even those who have openly taken a dump on me for no reason at all.

Just clearing it up because it appears everyone has a different view of me without reading posts other than those two

Last edited by PinkCigarette; 03-18-2009 at 10:55 AM.