Music Banter - View Single Post - Evolution and the Public School System
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #62 (permalink)
punkrawker07
Music Addict

ok i'm done with this because like i said you believe evolution and think it's fact. i believe creation and think its fact. my point is not to change your mind. my point is to teach both theories as well as any other credible thoeries in school. i'm not against the teaching of evolution in school even though i don't believe it yet you seem to be against teaching creation in school because you don't believe it. i'm not saying i'm right or your right i'm saying they are all theories and should be taught instead of teaching only one and essentially brainwashing.

something that comes to mind with the downfalls to the theory of evolution that you may have an answer for me. the sun is a burning ball of gas yes? there is a rate at with it burns away every year. we know the rate at which it burns. calculating that out over millions or billions of years would make the sun so big that it would burn the earth. something i read one time, and i'm not going to argue it as fact but if you have an opinion let me know. you seem to be pretty knowledgeable in the area of evolution.
punkrawker07 is offline   Reply With Quote