Music Banter - View Single Post - Evolution and the Public School System
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #64 (permalink)
punkrawker07
Music Addict

the point toward evolution with the sun was that if it is burning away at a rate that we know and can calculate that rate as to how much smaller the sun gets every year. if we calculate that mass back to the sun there is no way the earth can be millions of years old. now this is also something i read once so i'm not going to pass it off as fact as i can't back it up.

what you consider credible and i consider credible are differing opinions. with all the scientific evidence that supposedly backs up evolution how come we have yet to find one fossil in all the fossils we've discovered that actually shows an animal in transition from a single celled organism to man or any variation along the line. there is also a difference between evolution and adaptation.

the problem like i've stated is that creation falls under religion so without a belief in a god it would seem ridiculous. no more than i think evolution is ridiculous. but i don't see we can't teach them both. if there is so much evidence to back up evolution then supposedly anyone in their right mind would believe it over creation according to you so in turn is there any harm in teaching another theory??

Last edited by punkrawker07; 03-19-2009 at 01:20 PM.
punkrawker07 is offline   Reply With Quote