Music Banter - View Single Post - 75 Year Old Saudi Woman Sentenced To Lashes...
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #49 (permalink)
barbarella
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Lets sum this up, your opinion only counts here because, 3rd world countries are not on music banter. Religion based, absolutely, just like us. You can't turn your head without commiting a sin. There is nothing to figure out here its the way they work which makes your opinions crap. Also for you to argue on this subject questions religion. So you better start praying now.

Or you can admit that when the america was at the same stage as many of these 3rd world countries we were just as barbaric, if not more. Our bible was also in place at the time of these activities. Was it religion based then? No it really was not, it was eye for an eye, blood thirsty, greedy and scandelous ppl with nothing better to do than fight for land and kill for money. I would assume that over time that it will get better for these ppl.

Lets just say maybe if they were a little more modernized this might not be happening, rather than bleed all over the pages of the Quran.
This is why I made my comment, which is based on my own morals and principals.
I do not condone violence against either male or female. As a parent of two small children, maybe it gives me a different perspective as I could not put myself in a position where I had to make judgement on, or take part in such actions.
I believe in myself as an equal.
There are plenty of instances where we could learn so much from what you say are 3rd world countries, and I have visited several of these, so I know this first-hand.
And I believe in tolerance, and that one always has to look at mitigating circumstances, because no two incidents are rarely, if ever, identical.

Below Zero.
barbarella is offline   Reply With Quote