Music Banter - View Single Post - Your signature.
Thread: Your signature.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 08:56 PM   #50 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

How is it out of hand what was done to misfits? I have asked this question a million times and have gotten no response.

I (Iamalejo) asked him to change his signature. He refused. I DELETED it for him, to which he changed his back. I CHANGED his signature, for then a THIRD TIME he decided not to listen and change it back.
Not ONE, not TWO, but THREE chances. Three.
All of this was done through private messages, so you know NOTHING of what has gone on. NOTHING besides what you have read from others who have gotten it second hand if that.

Freedom of speech is nothing guranteed. This is a private owned forum. Nothing public about it. If you care to sport your opinions on suicide, feel free, but they ARE NOT welcome here, and WILL NOT be tolerated. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with people like yourself feeling free to shout out whatever they feel.

You people who complain now are the same ones who wanted Musicknowitall banned for saying N*****. Where was the argument for his freedom of speech? No where, because you didn't like him. You like misfits, so you are making a deal of this.

All further posts on this topic will be deleted. Private message me if you have something INTELLIGENT to say, in an argument or whatever you feel.