Music Banter - View Single Post - That song is almost finished (added instrumental rhythm section and solo)
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blue
Music Addict

Default That song is almost finished (added instrumental rhythm section and solo)

Hello again. I'm not sure if this is clogging space by having a separate thread (and if it's deemed so, please just merge it), but I figured no one would look in the old thread if they already had before.

Anyways, I added a really full instrumental rhythm section, and then I added a guitar solo as well over the verse part. This version doesn't have any vocals on it though, I'm still working that out. I'd love your thoughts on the new sections of music though, as they're my favorite parts of the song. I do plan on adding more nuances and some minor layers here and there, and I want to build the second rhythm section to a higher climax. I'm also planning to extend it for another full time around the progression, so it's not quite at the end yet. You'll get the idea of how the song is going to be shaping up though.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...194986fc5126ea

...or if that doesn't work...

2shared - download Learning How to Fall (instrumental).mp3

Thanks in advance for listening.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote