Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

TV to me is more convincing things move there more flashy, not that magazines, lit, ect dont do the same thing, just not in the same capacity. I should have mentioned them though I suppose. Either way I was curious on others opinions. I look at the world today and Basically know that there are more people stressed out over what to wear than there credit score. Also I have noticed the rise in political figures using High ratings shows that are non political in nature to further get their image out there to people who dont watch the depressing news. I know that they have in the past as well but It just seems more prevelent these days.

T.V. was originaly designed to past infomation and provide entertainment, and it still does, However with the rise of people trying to base there lives on certain celebrity figures , and constant political pummeling on top rated T.v. shows makes you wonder if there is more than meets the eye.