Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #35 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I've read the whole thread and all your responses are characterized by your usual lack of direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Agreed but its all set up for the same common goal. It does depend on how you take it. My idea is to try really hard to blow off "popular" items but the system sets it up in a way that corners you in. Did you know that 10 years ago it was not required to have a cell phone and now most buisnesses virtually require it. Im just saying that its set up for the masses to buy in and all the headstrong individuals to have to swallow there pride.

Regardless of any attempt to overcome these they eventually become another appendage.

V/r

Yukon.
What are you accomplishing by being so anti-materialistic? By not indulging yourself at all aren't you placing even more value in these items then the "brainwashed masses" you're attacking?