Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #36 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Do you watch television? Do you consider everything you own nessesity? If not then you have been had.

Regardless of how you try and explain to us your that headstrong, its BS. Everyone is a victim of TV propaganda. Enjoy having your head in the clouds.

Im sure at some point you have felt proud of having something frivolous, or have bragged about something, possibly even the statement you made about how you are above it all just to make ppl think a certain way about you. Its all about image these days brother, worse than it has ever been. Question 2 would be have you ever had a maxed out credit card thats the most horrible example of being had ever...

PS I might sound like a jerk, but I'm just trying to get a point across.
I don't know what point your trying to get across I very rarely watch TV and when I do it's mostly for sport , At the moment i'm following a grand total of 2 TV shows a week that have nothing to do with sport. One is Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle which is basically just a half hour of stand up , which ironically was about how rubbish TV is , and the other is Lost which I take with a pinch of salt as pure entertainment , and nothing more.

I'd much rather read or listen to music . I'm not saying that to boast or sound bigheaded , that's what I do , that's how I get my entertainment for the majority of my free time. I see TV as a heap of shit which might give me a couple of hours entertainment a week if i'm lucky. It certainly doesn't say anything about my image and no i've never maxed out a credit card. in fact i've never even owned one.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.