Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #44 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
I used it as an example. If its for convenience then why is it required. I though i was allowed to have options. I have a home phone and a phone at work, why is it required I spend 60-70 dollars more a month? there are call boxes all up and down the highway. There are also payphones everywhere you go. I would much rather use a free call box, a pay phone here or there and my home and office phone then shell out a wasted 60-70 dollars a month on a phone call that i didnt want anyway. So I ask you should I walk around with a light blub in my pocket even though I have no light socket to stick it in?
If you have no light socket to place the light bulb in then you have no use for the light bulb. You kind of end up losing your own argument there you know.