Music Banter - View Single Post - Mri
Thread: Mri
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #74 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

In a way this thread is a shame, because having just read through most of it it seems that had the thread been cleared and you had put all the various download links in the first post along with a little heads up about who you were and why this thread was here then you would have been home and dry. I don't think anyone really would have been bothered by this if that had been the case and if they had, then they would have been warned and they could have turned away at that point. I say this as I have seriously just sat and read it through page by page and at times the reasons for this thread being here are made to look very questionable.

That aside however it is obvious that you have put a lot of work into the review and into this thread which is always welcome here I am sure. I hope you consider reviewing some bands and albums that you arent trying to help promote in the future as it should make for some interesting reading

Oh and I havent listened to the band yet. Just reading this thread has exhausted me to the point I don't think I could handle it but I may check them out tomorrow.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust