Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #84 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Lets just say that at my job it is looked down upon if you dont have a cellular phone for work. They cant make you get one, however seeing as that I used the word virtually I guess that means that its ok to mentally strong arm someone into going against the grain. I think that yes the higher ups are paid for.

Either way it was an example of what I was talking about.

Honestly this day and people are very materialistic and very influenced by pop culture(provided to you by the mass media). People also will defend useless crap if they deem it important to them. Which is what makes this amusing to me.

I know that there are plenty of people who have made an impulsive buy me included, its just the ones that cant afford it. Yes even the ones that cant afford it have credit cards, seems like they were set up for failure.

Sleepy I am doing my research for you on the negative effects that many ppl have come into due to the overwhelming brainwashing that the media has implemented. I would just call these ppl stupid and irresponsible but I think that there is a lot more to it than that. Also to boot it is really hard to find something that certain people don't want you to know.
Okay that's great but first you have to actually explain how were being brainwashed. I don't feel like repeating myself so I won't but I've been asking you to do this for awhile.