Music Banter - View Single Post - Sneer's Emporium of Sound
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #93 (permalink)
Molecules
daddy don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
I've been thinking about this list, and how inaccurate it actually is. I'm discovering new music every day and my taste is developing with each new album i start to love - consequently i think only a top 100 which i have deliberated upon for some time would actually suffice. I personally think this is impossible though, so i doubt it'll ever see the light of day.

So, if a moderator could close this that would be good, i just dont think this list is really reflective of my ever-evolving taste.

That said, i think every album i've listed is epic so i will try to up them for anybody who is interested.

Peace out.
it's an occupational hazard of these things, choice respected. I have missed the last few entries so shall catch up, at least they will be here for future generations of Stu-children to read.
I don't think you could ever accurately pull off a top 10 or whatever (unless you wrote it on your death bed) but it's just a bit of fun I suppose, still for those reasons I don't think i'll ever attempt one in the conventional format at least, the glaring omissions would pop up pretty quickly...

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote