Music Banter - View Single Post - Attack Attack
Thread: Attack Attack
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Shoe
Post Proggresive Folkcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
If I'm gonna look through all of the threads on this site to check out bands I have never heard before, the ones that are gonna get ignored are the threads that dont tell me who they are, what kind of music they play and have some video's or links. I've only made a few threads here in my time but my threads have taken me a little while to put together as I want people to give them the time of day. I think most people here would say the same, as I doubt everyone will check out every single band that gets mentioned on this site.
You sure are doing a great job ignoring it. (Sorry, don't mean to be a **** haha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisWARisours View Post
Are you from Ohio, the guy that said they are known?
Yeah, Cincinnati Ohio. I guess that's why they are so big over here. I didn't know they were from Columbus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisWARisours View Post
Yeah, I hate the people who think they are hardcore who mosh to this and like Katy Perry.

Learn what real heavy is lol, I like how they are original though.
I disagree. I really like Katy Perry to tell the truth. I think she's cool and I love moshing no matter what band is up there as long as they play mosh-type music. Attack Attack plays music you can mosh to so I do. I don't think they are all two original either. From what I heard its just another "electrocore" "popcore" or "techncore" "whateverthe****core" kind of band. Nothing all to special really. Just fun to rock out to at shows.
Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote