Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 03:00 AM   #104 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Mr dave I have always respected your opinions... I just dont believe that people dont think there is a bit of brainwashing going on. Look at what woman have to go through for example, always being compared to the women of hollywood. Those misleading make up commercials with plastic faced women selling a product that they themselfs probably dont use saying it will make other women look just as good, though the results are not even close.

There is a constant comparison, and enough makeup to cover the planet that means money. This also leads to food disorders among other things...

I think its unsat, but the media does this all the time.
no dude,

the only person you can change is yourself. the women who chose to idolize hollywood do so themselves. if they don't have the mental fortitude to stand on their own two metaphysical feet then i don't want to bother with them.

people are allowed to be stupid. you don't have to be. you don't need to try and change them or get them to do anything, if you are doing it right then they'll be coming to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,