Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #1650 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

1. You awaken to the sound of your door being smashed open, what do you do?

Grab the sheleighlee that I keep under my bed for such occasions, I hope that I never have to use it.

2. Most ****ed up dream you've ever had.

I was playing with a cat and for some reason let it go in a box and closed the lid and put something on top of the box and left it for days or weeks I'm not sure. Then I suddenly remembered and took the stuff off the box and saw the cat just miserable, covered in **** and piss and he gave me this "I still love you" look. That was one of the only dreams where I woke up with a cold sweat and immediately grabbed my cat that was sleeping next to me and gave her a hug.

3. What was the longest streak of bad luck you've ever experienced?

April thru to the end of May 2008. I'm not going to get into the details as they are personal, but besides being able to wake up everyday and not be dead, nothing good happened.

4. First experience with death.

When my grandfather passed away in 2005.

5. Suppose the human race is wiped from existence along with all evidence of their civilization except for one item, decades later a cyclopean ship lands on the ruins of Earth and a party of alien beings finds this item . . . Suppose it is an album, what album would you like it to be?

I'm not sure... maybe "The Arrival" by Hypocrisy

6. Why do people suffer?

Because it wasn't there.

Last edited by LoathsomePete; 03-28-2009 at 12:01 PM.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote