Music Banter - View Single Post - What's your fav rap/hip-hop album?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #117 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
I'd rather just get the guy sacked or get a new review up. His is unfair. I don't think he even listened to the album. Or, more likely, he liked it until the bands he sucks off got "dissed" (which they really didn't, Pip was telling the truth), then decided he hated the album. I personally live Pip's voice, it sounds like John Oliver's rapping. He doesn't really look the part of the voice, but I don't know any British people.
I'm going to appoint you the Good Cop to my Bad Cop.

I haven't read any other reviews that other people have written because well... I was already interested in it before it came out and as a rule I don't read reviews for things that I'm actually looking forward to.

I am glad too see that you're enjoying the album, which song is your favourite? For awhile it was "Letter From God To Man" but then one day I was walking to work and the last song "Waiting For The Beat To Kick In" came on and the guys giving advice was all advice I was looking for at the time, especially the part about deciding to be in a good mood and then just be in a good mood.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote