Music Banter - View Single Post - Recent Changes: Questions/Complaints/Comments etc
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #372 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
It depends , we've not quite decided what shape this forum is going to take or even if we are going to have one. But I can tell you one thing , talking shit about other members will not be a factor. It's not allowed now and it won't be allowed if we have a new forum. If people want to continually abuse it we'll just cut off their access to this new forum.

Also I don't think not posting in the rest of the forum will be an issue either , we don't allow duplicate threads so they'll have to use the existing forum if they want to talk about the things they already talk about.

The way I see it it'll just be a place where members who have contributed to this place over a period of time and who have built up friendships with other members can talk freely & openly without being bothered by spammers & new people signing up asking stupid questions all the time.

I've seen it work on some forums and i've seen it not work on other forums. We won't know how it'll work out here until it's tried, and I think all of the mods here care enough to make it a success instead of a failure by stamping hard on things that'll try to turn this forum into a negative thing.

hmmm, good point(s). ok then, i can see it working for this site, i've yet to see much spamming/hate threads

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote