Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #1669 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

1. You awaken to the sound of your door being smashed open, what do you do?
close my laptop and ready it as a weapon

2. Most ****ed up dream you've ever had
probably would have to be when I raped barney and killed him while I was raping him.....I think I had mexican for dinner that night.

3. What was the longest streak of bad luck you've ever experienced?
I don't experience bad luck....I see the silver lining in every situation that happens and others would think is bad luck

4. First experience with death.
Walking on my way to school one day, some bum was crossing the street and got hit by a car. The car speeds off and several people walk over his body as they continue on with their lives.

5. Suppose the human race is wiped from existence along with all evidence of their civilization except for one item, decades later a cyclopean ship lands on the ruins of Earth and a party of alien beings finds this item . . . Suppose it is an album, what album would you like it to be?
To The Extreme from the one and only Vanilla Ice. Every sentient being should have the pleasure of hearing Ice Ice Baby.

6. Why do people suffer?
A majority of the time they bring it upon themselves and if they didn't well they were destined to suffer so that others don't have to suffer. A cosmic balance exists.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote