Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #2965 (permalink)
kniff0311
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
ive seen a bunch actually.

Simpsons Moviesurprisingly good. Still not able to live up to the classic episodes though, "Mr.Plow" etc

Boondock Saintsawful awful awful awful. Irish kill robots/devout catholics done horrible. Only cool thing in it was billy connelly :>

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry most hypocritical movie ever. 1st hour involves every *** joke in the book (including dropping the soap). 2nd half tells you you shouldnt have laughed at the previous jokes, and that making fun of homosexuals is wrong >: [

jessica beil is hot though

Blades of Glory Funny=Will Ferrel.

The good shepherd matt damons best acting so far. Great cast, dont understand why it got mostly negative reviews. I thought it was amazing./
i did not see the simpsons movie, boondock saints was good for the first 5 min so i agree with that, chuck and larry was a movie to rent, blades of glory was awful there was only 2 funny scenes, i can think of a ton of movies matt damon was better in than the good shepherd. i like what the movie was based on and that was it. if thats your favorite damon movie go back and watch goodwill hunting or rounders for that matter.
kniff0311 is offline   Reply With Quote