Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Dead Kennedys/Jello Biafra Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #120 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
Yeah, the typical conspiracy paranoia vibe. I feel that. It definitely gets annoying, but I hate to say so often such as in this case its often true, plus understand that Jello had a few lectures under his belt before Moore even got started. And despite moore's M.O. of exposing the truth I believe everything he's trying to put across. The media would really prefer that you see him as a fat unreliable scoundrel who goes to manipulative extremes to put forth the message he wants you to see. The american gov't has been doing the same thing since its inception.
You're right. I feel like those who taint some of the hidden truth most people aren't exposed to with the conspiracy theory vibe, you automatically lose a majority of your audience. ****, I can't even talk to people about Zeitgeist around here without getting past "It talks about how 9/11 could have been an inside job." As soon as someone hears that the documentary I'm recommending spends 50 minutes explaining and presenting facts on this subject, I'm completely rejected. I like a more subtle approach - like Zeitgeist Addendum. Powerful, positive but to the point.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote