Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #469 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Ive been replaying RE5 to unlock all the other costumes and stuff and Sheva's 'tribal' outfit does seem mildly racist. But anyway, anyone remember back in the day before RE4 was released the other versions of the games they showed? The one with the fog, and the other one with the hooked man that were thrown out because Capcom thought they were too 'supernatural' for resident evil or something (I think they made Devil May Cry out of one of those versions). Well after watching old trailers on youtube and reading a article in an ancient game informer. I really wish they would of released one those versions. Dont get me wrong I love RE4 and to a lesser extent RE5 but I want a resident Evil game that's more focused on horror than action, and the older versions of RE4 do seem to deliver that.

Fog Version

Hooked Man Version
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote