Music Banter - View Single Post - Help Finding New Bands + PLUS list of bands i listen to
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Odyshape
Account Disabled

Default Help Finding New Bands + PLUS list of bands i listen to

Hmmm im just some 15 year old kid looking for some new bands to listen to here is a list of bands i am into, most of it is punk or post punk ( btw don't mention Echo and The Bunnymen because I am not a fan ( can't see why crocodile is so great ) ). Each of these Bands I have atleast 1 album by and some I have their discographies, I could use some new music so any help is appreciated.

Black Sabbath, Iggy pop, Ac Dc, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, The stooges, Nirvana, yeah yeah yeahs, Ramones, , CCR, Black FLag, The Germs, The Wipers, dead kennydys, the breeders, the pixies, husker du, b-52s, t.v on the radio, the, Buzz****s, the sonics, talking heads, The clash, Circle Jerks, , Misfits, BaD bRaInS, Undertones, Johnny Cash, Adolescents, AGENT ORANGE, MInute MEN, Raincoats, Shonen knife, KLEENEX, LiLiPUT, Karen-O, deerhoof, daniel johnston, Jad fair, The Frogs, Butthole Surfers, THE CURE, L7, The Hives, Gorilla Biscuits, THE frogs, THE SLITS,
the melvins, Siouxsie And The Banshees, young marble giants, Minor Threat, Sex Pistols, X ray spex, Sham 69, Pj Harvey, Deep Purple, Captain Beefheart, Wolf Parade, big black, huggy bear, Le Tigre, Teenage Jesus and The Jerks, M.D.C, The Execute, Absentees, swell maps, the fall, soldier dolls, the real kids, the red crayola, public image LTD, pitboss 2000, JFA, funeral oration, FOOT VILLAGE, Fear, DVI, Deerhunter, coven, Crass, bush tetras, the au pairs, wire, tales of terror, SICK PLEasure, MDC, SCRATCH ACID, Code of Honour, Cult figures, d.o.a, Bratmobile, The Birthday Party, The Moldy Peaches, Joanna Newsom, The Stranglers, Mo-Dettes, Chron Gen, Saccharine Trust, Sonic Youth, Joy Division, Marine Girls, Gastunk, Radio birdman, Three Headcoats, sonic youth, the ventures, nuclear saturday, 4 Skins, The Who,GBH
Odyshape is offline   Reply With Quote