Music Banter - View Single Post - Watch this..
Thread: Watch this..
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #57 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Yukon here's what you're going to do. You're going to state the main points and thesis of this two hour video and then intelligently argue you it with me. If you can do this I won't lock all your threads and treat all your posts in this forum as spam and therefore a bannable offense.
Here is my Thesis for you sleepy...

The first and most obvious point...

Obama is the Change that Americans needed. With promises of hope, jobs, troops coming home, not to mention keeping lobbyist and donors out of his administration etc... That's great but if you look at the things he has done thus far its completely opposite.

Basically he was the perfect fit in a time of need, I agreed originally, but now see that I just like most of America was duped by false promises. If you didnt like bush your going to Hate Obama.. Ill tell you what if you kick me out over this thread and you start realizing that you cant wait for someone else in the white house in about 3 years then I feel that should be my ticket back not that it means that much to me I think it would just be nice to say I told you so.

The other side to the coin is that everything is getting better...

As we bail all these companies out that are falling down Americas debt gets larger, and the banking elite get richer.

The other point was that the economic recession is obviously done intentionally, this obviously not the first. You see with the economy at its peak everyone has everything they could possibly want, when things change such as fuel prices, which had no reason to go up it makes everything more expensive. Food, gas, natural gas, plastics, automobiles... Then what happens??Standards change ppl cant afford what they have anymore and then Kaboom .. Now you have people taking out loans even though they cant afford to pay them back, gas prices are worth more that a gallon of milk so people cant afford to drive there vehicles anymore, now they cant purchase vehicles either car companies going down... These loans most took out were to avoid bankruptcy, they got loans while there credit score sub par, and some even good and it only jammed them farther into debt and if the people cant afford to pay the bank back the bank goes down... then you have to line the pockets of the banking elite so they can buy up more banks so on and so forth.
Not to mention the cost of war, but he we were promised the troops would come home, I guess that means send 30000 more over there and double our presence, to only further line the pockets of the greedy.

Point 3
Right now if you read the current events, you will notice that gitmo is going to be shut down that was a promise as it was not civil. However it gets worse, now you just have different locations were these ppl will be tortured and that's all good with you know who. It was quoted that is was essential to have such facilities.

Point 4..
The need for a civilian army.. Whats wrong with the national reserve and the Coast Guard?? Im in one of them wont tell you which that's besides the point, and thanks for my paycheck sucker. Either way the need for a civilian army?? The points are valid, as you and I both know and can both agree that we will never really know the bigger picture until it smacks us in the face. Think about this, around the US right now they are strengthening prisons and fema is building camps all over the country?? I want to know why? And how come we need 20000 or so army men patroling the us?? Because ppl need protection? Nah we all have guns.. But not for long well nothing worth shooting at anyone... Its obvious, because once people start to see the belly of the beast its going to be anarchy in the us... Worst than watts around this mother Fugger... How about you? what will you do? Hell I might be having to push you along if you get out of hand who knows DOD dir 1404.10 that would be obamas personal million strong army notice the directive states that they would stay away from the office work and be a soldier, that would be all his, and if you look at it they are there to flock the anarchists who will protest the hell out of this once the see it, you should be able to choose unless you are in a draft which we are not, but i guess its cool to enslave ourselfs ... You by the way have yet to state where you are from... So pardon me if you are form somewhere other than the US.

5. Don't mind me on this one but if there are two sides to the coin should you ban me for having different feelings than you?? Food for thought.

6. Before long We wont be alble to discuss these things because the "fairness doc" is about to limit the infomation availible to you via the mass media. That right there should piss you off. You will see this happen not just to the internet, but any form of media.

7. Dictation of health Care.
By pushing federal funded health care you will not longer have the options that you used to. You can look at it as a good thing if you want but how can you regulate health care... This will make jobs go straight to hell, ... And by the way my health care when i say my i mean mine not my depns.. SUCKS. Im talking needles breaking off into ppls arms for just a simple hiv test... Multiple stabs to hit the sweet spot since there education on heath care is the same as the sound a fart makes...

8.Africon??
Why would we need that.. I say this assuming you have heard of that.. To take over the resources FROM EVERYONE THERE.. I will finish tomorrow i have to go to bed.... etc btw