Music Banter - View Single Post - Slowly Goes The Night
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zarko
Barely Disheveled Zombie

Default Slowly Goes The Night

Slowly Goes The Night

Rather than try and complete a Top 100 albums list, I decided to create a journal and simply try to review the best ones that would be high on my list, as well as any other albums I find along the way I feel deserve being reviewed. It SEEMS a much lazier way to go, but I will find it more motivating to attack it this way.

I felt 4ZZZ deserved a thread of his own, so I am breaking away to my own.

In The opening post I will be updating links to review of albums on this Journal, as well as other places, as well as showing their final score.

In the future I hope to review the bare bone favourites of my library, as well as some more obscure artists that won't be mentioned elsewhere on the site. Ask for any links to download and I will endeavour to find one for you or upload the album myself.

I rank albums on a scale of 1-10 based primarily on my own enjoyment, with other factors such as originality, length (ie does it feel too long or does it feel like its repeating), flow and talent/performance.

I am still fairly new at reviewing (Only other ones are in the other journal) so any suggestions would be helpful!

Last edited by Zarko; 02-01-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Zarko is offline   Reply With Quote