Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate final papers
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

been there, done that.

how does complaining about the work get it done any faster though? my method of getting through higher education was to chart out the major assignments during the last month of classes. just because you have 3 weeks to get something done doesn't mean you can let is slide for 2 and a few days.

prioritize and optimize your time. put the weeknight partying on hold until everything is handed in, only start partying on the weekend after dinner instead of after lunch.

out of the 3 how much do you have done for each? what are the subjects? are they all relevant to your major (or what you think you'll major in)? how much is each paper worth in regards to your final grade for each class? use that info to figure out which one needs to be done first (and to what level).

it's already monday night here so that means you have all of 3 days to get these done before you have to start handing them in on friday. if you're doing anything more than proofreading and fixing grammatical errors on friday morning your paper is effed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote