Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate final papers
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry View Post
haha, hopefully ill be done everything by friday... just a little stressed is all, i think ill pop a couple amphetamines and just stay up for three straight days lolll
been there, done that, again hahaha

not the best plan actually. you can get away with a single night here and there but 2-3 in a row is a recipe for disaster. you'll think you're being lucid and clear but the other person will be reading your work and thinking 'WHAT. THE. ****!'. unless your papers are for more artsy / creative classes in which case that might work to your benefit haha

the last time i pulled an all-nighter was to put together a 200 page design document (LOTS of copying and pasting) after my teammates dropped the ball and provided their parts on single loose leafs written in pencil (the pencil page was actually the best submission from my 'work' group).

*edit* - the comment above is also spot on. winging it worked in high school but in any type of post secondary you WILL be called on it, and depending on the place, ridiculed by the faculty more than the students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote