Music Banter - View Single Post - please ban me....
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:06 AM   #41 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Attempts were made to make you understand. Sleepy jack specifically told what was wrong with your posts and wrote that if your posting habits didn't improve, he would start treating them as spam.

That was a chance for you to understand and improve right there.
Spamming is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to indiscriminately send unsolicited bulk messages

I didnt spam at all, as a matter a fact most of the posts I have put up have been sucessful. If they were spam why would anyone waste time on them??

I ask for your opinions on most posts, this is because either #1 I want to know how you (generally speaking) take certain things. #2 Make me a bit more informed...

What happens to me is I am personally attacked in a condesending manner...
I dont believe that just because someone has a different out look they should be so rude...

The Lochness monster thread was not mine... So without even looking you pass judgement which is common around here...

If you will notice in the thread "Watch this" you will see that I requested that you watch before you post... That way you will have possibly the same outlook I do or at least know where i am comming from... Rather than that sleepy used very obvious and common practice statments to debunk something that he didnt watch... Honestly, Its like talking about something you have never done.

I obviously can see where he is comming from but without knowing what I am talking about how is he supposed to debate? Basically what happened there is i fell into his trap of mind games and unorganized debate... This gives the appearance that I have no idea... One top of that he made very one sided comments that dont debunk the video at all...