Music Banter - View Single Post - please ban me....
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 02:39 PM   #58 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Thats fine sleepy, but if your not going to participate then dont participate... To participate in that thread it was requested you watch the movie... I think there was more than one person that threw that out there... Oh here is that Quote:

Quote:
And still the question remains. Did you watch the video?
I honestly feel that it IS our civic duty to expose the truth as it is the only means of combating the ignorance which allows us to be taken advantage of continually.
The truth is that we don't want Barack Obama to be anything less than the messiah that the media has built him up to be, but the truth remains that if he had the power or authority that we attribute to him, or the intention to create positive change for the common citizens of this country and of the world he either wouldn't have been elected or he'd be dead.
My problem with you is that you state you need to have your facts straight...
You had no idea what content was enclosed in the movie, and with that said your opinions dont count... I know you understand what I am talking about... Though you will do what you always do and twist the piss out of every word I say to give me a non answer...

Bravo to you sleepy..

Ill stick around though.. no hard feelings all..

Last edited by Yukon Cornelius; 03-31-2009 at 04:19 PM.