Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:44 PM   #67 (permalink)
Terrible Lizard
****ER OF HOLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
Dude that's friggin nasty, i love it!

Alright this one is kind of long but it's worth it so keep reading.

So a kid is out shopping with his mum, the kid is about 6 years old so he's still in the impressionable stage of his life. His mum goes into the changing room to try on some dresses and leaves him out in the waiting area. Boredom soon grabs hold of the kid who sees a mannequin wearing a dress, then curiosity takes hold as he begins to pull up the dress to see what's underneath. His mother comes out of the dressing room and sees his hand reaching up the leg and she yells "Jeffrey no! women have teeth there, you'll lose your hand!". Jeffrey quickly retreats his hand and is visibly frightened. His mother scolds him and warns him never to look up a skirt or put his hand there ever again and they go home.

10 years have passed and Jeffrey's parents are now out of town for the weekend, leaving him alone for the first time. He's been homeschooled his entire life but met a girl through a friend and now she's over at his house and making out with him on the couch. After awhile of making out she tells him "you can go a little lower if you want". Jeffrey is not amused with this a boldly states "there's no way in hell I'm going down there, women have teeth there!". The girl is reasonably confused and says "what are you talking about, women don't have teeth in their vagina." Jeffrey's not having it and is convinced that they do and says "yes they do, my mother told me so and my mother would never lie to me." Seeing that she won't be able to convince him otherwise without proof she lifts up her skirt and shows him her vagina and says "see, no teeth." Jeffrey takes a good look and says "yeah well with the condition of those gums I'm not surprised"

*spews drink over self*

LOL!

On a average school day I was sitting in my Chemistry class, the lights were off and the overhead gave a burnt out image of the notes for the next quiz. I began to space out, attempting to blot out the horrifying image of Mrs. Kay the 300 pound teacher, squatting over to pick up the next sheet. Shaking her bulbous head, she told Christina; a smug blonde in front of me, to watch the class, and she departed dragging her walrus form with her.

Minutes later, Brady a blonde kid who sat to my right was standing having an arguement with his friend Tom who sat two rows behind, something to do with the "Abe Lincoln" maneuver, it was at that moment that Mrs. Kay walked in.
Spotting her Brady yelled " A WILD SNORLAX APPEARS!"

Tom taking queue from the back responded "I USE A MASTERBALL!"