Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 12:18 PM   #79 (permalink)
Whatsitoosit
Bringer of Carrots

one day on the construction site there were three men having lunch on their break. An Italian guy, a Spanish guy and a Polish guy. The Italian guy looks at his lunch and says "Meatball AGAIN!!! damn, if I get meatball tomorrow... I'm jumping off this building". Next the Spanish guy looks at his lunch and says... "Enchiladas again... man, if I have enchiladas tomorrow... I am jumping off this building". Next the Polish guy looks at his lunch and says "Ham and Cheese AGAIN!!! Jeez... if I have Ham n Cheese tomorrow... I too, will jump off this building".

So, the next day the same three guys are having their lunch on the site and the Italian guy opens his lunch and say's... "Ahhh... chicken parm, thank the lord!!!", then the Spanish guy opens his lunch and say's... "YES!!! a Taco salad, praise Jesus!!!", then the Polish guy opens his lunch and says... "F*CK!!! Not Ham and Cheese again!!!" and then he jumps off the building. At this time the Italian guy looks at the Spanish guy and says "I don't get it... he makes his own lunch".

Last edited by Whatsitoosit; 04-01-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Whatsitoosit is offline   Reply With Quote