Music Banter - View Single Post - Britney Spears - Circus
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #55 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

1.Womanizer: It has a good beat to it, and I think her calling someone a womanizer is kind of angst. It's not bad or cheesy actually.
2. Circus: This song brings to light the nature of Brittney Spears. She thinks she is the center of the world, literally. She isn't saying that she is a great performer and people will appreciate her in this song, no, she's saying that she gets a rush when "everybody watches her" Does she have a reason? Yeah, she's the center of the world. See what the media does to people? Society can go fukk itself.
3. Out From Under: Musically, this song is so terrible that it made me sick to my stomach. Lyrically, Brittney is too old to be writing like a thirteen year old girl who just got dumped.

And then I listened to half of Kill the Lights.

Okay, fukk this, I can't take anymore of this b!tch. This is one of the most self-absorbed childish things I have ever heard. If I saw Brittney right now, in my room, I swear to ****king god I would tie her ass
down and perform electroshock therapy. "YOUR NOT THRITEEN! YOUR NOT THRITEEN! YOUR NOT THRITEEN!"
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote