Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Could Have
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #74 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Actually I realized that while writing, so in a way my answer was completely irrelevant, but I guess I don't really strive for material things in my life; all l I feel I need to do what I want to do in my life span is time. I also hope I didn't come off like I was implying your answer was inadequate; I found it quite intriguing. But, you're welcome, and thank you for yours.

Edit - Also, you're quite right; all we have is time. I suppose outside of that, I wouldn't know what else to ask for. Existing and experiencing life in and of itself brings me a sense of peace and happiness. Perhaps I was just asking for it not to be cut short, but thinking about it now, how could anyone ever request such a thing?

Anyways, now I'm beginning to rant, so I will leave it at that
I want to reply, but if we're going to talk about this anymore, we should make another thread. Maybe not right now, but perhaps in the near future. My minds too bogged down for an astral projection/time/death/life discussion right now.

lucifer sam, indeed it is. Funny I was about to disagree and I looked at the two words again, and sure enough - same letters. As for further discussion, read above. Thanks for the input though.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote