Music Banter - View Single Post - Slaughterhouse Abuse
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
glutoro
Music Addict

Let me start by saying every time I read something like this I wish I had the self control to quit meat. I am a an animal lover, I have two cats and two dogs of my own and someday I'll have a big house and adopt more.

Slaughter Houses are getting out of control, there is no denying any of this. If there were a way to put these poor animals to sleep before death then I would be ok with that. Knowing very well that most cows are aware and still moving around and mooing while the blades are cutting through, then is indeed very sad and hurtful. There is a circle of life but that isn't it. The true circle would insist on man hunting and getting his pray and that's that. Pinning them and cutting through them like are nothing is wrong on too many levels.

To be honest I don't think the slaughter houses will ever change for the better, but rather for the worse. The government gives less and less, and cares less and less. People can protest and whine all they want but no matter the laws in place people still break them. Sad to state what maybe is a fact but this will never change.
glutoro is offline   Reply With Quote