Music Banter - View Single Post - When do YOU have money enough!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

I don't think is such a thing as too much but people have different values and goals in life.....people can live their lives happily in the lower class for all of their lives as long as they have their loved ones by their side. While others will never be happy chasing their goal of trying to get out of the class they are in and bettering themselves while the world passes them by.

There are two types of rich people.....new money ones and old money. The new money people are the ones that spend on ridiculous items once they gain some wealth while old money people are the ones that have inherited from their parents/relatives and have a long lineage of wealth in their family tree.

For me personally, there will never be enough because I love having my money work for itself and consistently grow instead of me working a 9-5 , I find shortcuts to have my money work for me. Majority of people that donate money, do it for a cause they agree with or are close to but they also get tax breaks for it so it's a win win.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote