Music Banter - View Single Post - Slaughterhouse Abuse
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #26 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Quote:
I didn't say it was SARS. But it is causing a very unhealthy society and the heart diseases that it's easily caused more deaths than this peanut butter b.s. that's been in the news.
So if I eat cow/pork it will have heart disease?? I'm assuming that depends on what part I eat. If i were to eat bacon or prime rib (standing rib, rib eye..) more than i should it may contribute...

Quote:
And I said it's ok to eat meat, I eat it. We just eat way too much of it. We've been raised with this idea that we need to eat it at every meal. Our bodies weren't meant to process all that.
So what.. I think that's left up to the person consuming the meat... If you are generally speaking, I can agree with that.

Quote:
It's the factory farming that's the problem. That's where the cramped, filthy conditions are. If we ate less meat we could have nothing but free range farms, and less cruel conditions that are hot beads for diseases to spread.
Regardless of how you cut it, there are millions of people in the U.S.... No matter how often or not they eat meat will not impact the need for factory farming... Its like I said earlier, I believe that people judge humane on the level of conscience (in relation to our own) that the animal has, What about chickens?? no one gonna mention them??

Last edited by Yukon Cornelius; 04-03-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Yukon Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote