Music Banter - View Single Post - Slaughterhouse Abuse
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 12:45 AM   #30 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Bane is right, I got my pubes at age 3, got a girl pregnant when I was 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
it makes me wonder why people have such double standards about the food they eat. sure, it's horrible when animals die because they can scream, but nobody really gives a fuck about the plants that are massacred daily for the sake of the vegetarian.

in all seriousness though, i'm for cleaning up the industry, but it's just supremely naive to suggest that people should stop eating meat because of some qualms you might have with animals being killed for human consumption. there is nothing wrong with eating dead animals (we have canine teeth for a reason). all the same it would certainly be nice to see the industry to start raising them more humanely.
^ This.

I'm all for organic farming, as long as people don't try to pass it off as being without it's flaws, like being far less able to meet consumer demands. And the utter retardedness of not using pesticides.

I think putting a ban on factory farming like some people want would be a total kick in the balls as far as the economy is concerned, rather than wasting your time trying to stop such an unstopable force, and instead of trying to preach the ways of vegetarianism which just makes you come off as a douche, I think it's more important to just promote organic farmers and organic food products, if enough people simply went organic, the factory farm companies would just die out.

When a new trend comes along it's gotta be a slow moving transition, it can never happen automatically.

I don't eat organic sad to say, too hard to find and too expensive for me. So there's not enough of a market for this, at least from my experience.

No wonder poor people are fatter than wealthy people in this country.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote